The PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) is PMI's version of combining a Certififed Scrummaster and Certified Prodcut Owner class into one.
In addition, the PMI-ACP model includes accessories for scaling SCRUM up for larger numbers of teams, advanced Risk Management, and the philosophies of LEAN.
Because the ACP requires 800 hours of Agile practice, PMI-ACP credential holders are better equipped out of the gate over CSM's or CSPO's.
• The Official Scrum Guidehttps://www.scrum.org/resources/scrum-guide?gclid=Cj0KCQjwheyUBhD-ARIsAHJNM-PXONjCgSE3Uzj3KaClGZeGIEFSyIdNMERdW4NTBaeQ01N0tJ6VOLkaAvnoEALw_wcB
• The Official Scrum Guide online: https://scrumguides.org/scrum-guide.html
• The Official Scrum at Scale Guide: https://www.scrumatscale.com/scrum-at-scale-guide-online/
• The Agile Manifesto https://agilemanifesto.org/
• Principles Behind the Agile Manifestohttps://agilemanifesto.org/principles.html
• What is Scrum, by Jeff Sutherlandhttps://www.bbc.co.uk/academy/en/articles/art20150522162800483?fbclid=IwAR0ExwJpr4k9Z1sME7X0HttMfyjB8N_EOxFIxVu6RSD4SlhH5sd3tE-rVX8
• The creation of the Agile Manifesto, Alistair Cockburnhttps://web.archive.org/web/20170626102447/https://alistair.cockburn.us/How+I+saved+Agile+and+the+Rest+of+the+World
• 12 Basic Scrum Rules:https://www.visual-paradigm.com/scrum/10-basic-scrum-rules/
• A Brief History of Scrum:https://guntherverheyen.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Scrum-A-Brief-History-of-a-Long-Lived-Hype-Updated-Oct-2021-Paper.pdf
• Seinfield Video on Blooms Taxinomyhttps://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=seinfeld+bloom%27s+taxonomy• Cynefin Frameworkhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynefin_framework
• Planning Poker https://play.planningpoker.com/register
• Excellent overview of the benefits of an Agile transformation: https://www.ted.com/talks/agile_business_transformation_what_it_takes_to_succeed?fbclid=IwAR38vmPr10GH03-RSRs-zNXF4tQBOCM_fZ42ZPa808fVHGi0UH-H-30mXJk• Some concerns about the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe):https://safedelusion.com/